Most loan officers would tell you that the VA home loan program is one of the only mortgage programs that loan professionals trust. VA mortgage loans makes home financing easy for veterans to qualify for when purchasing a new home. Bridge Mortgages is an approved VA lender who makes loans for refinancing and new home financing with qualified veterans.
Most veterans are eligible for a VA home loan benefits. Credit scores and income requirements are more flexible VA mortgages than with conventional home loans. In most cases, surviving spouses are typically eligible for refinancing with VA financing.
Instability in the Middle East and worries about the domestic economy combined to push mortgage rates lower in the past week. The benchmark 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell 12 basis points to 7.01 percent, according to the Bankrate.com national survey of large lenders. If the lack of funds for a down payment is the only thing stopping you from taking advantage of this, there are ways of getting zero down home loans. Take advantage of these programs and lock in your rate NOW!
The Veterans Administration offers no money down home mortgages to active duty military and military veterans, but others may also qualify. VA home loans are highly regarded mortgages because loans can be financed at 100%.
- Check with your local Veterans Administration for details.
- No Money Down with VA Purchase Loans!
- No Deposit Home Loans to 100%
- 100% Refinancing with VA Streamline Loans
- No Mortgage Insurance Required with VA Refinance or Purchase
- Loan limits have been increased to $700,000+
Conventional Loans For the first time, a large number of lenders have begun offering 100% financing at near-market rates to conventional borrowers. These no money down mortgages are targeted toward people with good credit but not a lot of cash. While the rates are only slightly higher, these loans come with much higher private mortgage insurance (PMI) that will make a noticeable difference in the monthly payments.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) FHA programs have easier qualifying guidelines and they allow a home purchase two years after a bankruptcy and three years after a foreclosure, in addition to allowing higher debt ratios than other home loan programs. The following are some of the zero down loans offered by FHA: . CHDAP - 100% financing option for first time buyers in California. . Nehemiah - 100% financing option provided by Non-profit organization. . HART - 100% financing option provided by Non-profit organization. . CHFA Loans (CHAFA) - 100% financing option for first time buyers in California. . Access 2000 - 102% financing option for first time buyers.
Veterans Administration The Veterans Administration offers no money down mortgages to active duty military and military veterans, but others may also qualify. Check with your local Veterans Administration for details.
The only drawback to FHA and VA loans is that the mortgage insurance premium (MIP) isn't canceled when your equity reaches a target level. It remains for the life of the loan.
80-20 Home Loans If you don't qualify for VA or FHA and your credit score isn't high enough for 100% conventional financing, you can still get 100% financing through a piggyback loan, typically referred to as 80-20 home loans, among other terms. This entails taking out two mortgages, typically through the same lender-a first for 80% of the purchase price and a second mortgage for the other 20%. No private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required, either. Second mortgages are the key for the loan amounts above 80%.
Bridge Mortgages suggests comparing rates for refinance loans. Refinancing your mortgage will enable you to lower payments, and possibly reduce the interest rate. There are many benefits to refinancing, but the most compelling reason to revise your mortgage is simply to save money.